Ice yachting in Scandinavia with OutdoorEvents is quick and easy to learn as well as safe and great fun. No experience from ice sailing or sailing boats is needed. Book your voucher sailing in Dalarna or Stockholm. Watch sailing on ice>>
You will get safety- and sailing instructions from our skilful guides, and for sure sail the iceboat all by your self before the end of the day unless you would prefer to go together with a guide in a twin-seater. Ice sailing is a thrilling challenge for all ages – children (permitted from 16 years of age).
Dates for voucher / Gift certificate for ice yachting 2018-19:
The sailing dates for gift cards 2018-19 have now passed. Always welcome to book for next season 2019-20 🙂
Stockholm: Time: 11.00 – 15.00: Dates marked (*) to be opened if others are fully booked.
- Jan 26th 2019 (Sailing place prel in Sigtuna)
- Feb 2nd 2019 (Sailing place prel in Sigtuna)
- Feb 9th 2019 (Sailing place prel in Sigtuna)
- Feb 16th 2019 (Sailing place prel in Sigtuna)
- * Feb 17th 2019 (Sailing place prel in Sigtuna)
Dalarna: Time: 11.00 – 15.00. Dates marked (*) to be opened if others are fully booked.
- Dec 29th 2018
- Jan 2nd 2019 (Sailing place will be Mora)
- Jan 5th 2019 (Sailing place prel in Mora)
- Feb 24th 2019 (Sailing place prel in Mora)
- * March 2nd 2019 (Sailing place prel in Mora)
Please note: If you intend to book in Dalarna during the cross country skiing competition Vasaloppet week 8-9, it will be limited possibilities to get accommodation. So please book any room in advance.
Price, ice sailing voucher:
- SEK 1.900 incl VAT per person.
- Ice yachting voucher is possible to update to trimaran sailing later if desired. Cost : SEK XXX incl VAT. (Is no longer possible to by from 2019)
Book in advance by sending an e-mail to: Jonas@OutdoorEvents.se
Ice yachting events are also arranged in Stockholm or Dalarna for corporate groups all days during the season. You are also able to participate together with others (groups up to 18 pax) acc. to set voucher days above.
Safety equipment and overall suits are included for voucher sailors as well as for business groups. On “voucher days” we have the grill out on the ice for your own picknick. Can be combined with snow shoe or skating activities. Rental tour skates or snow shoes are also available at the sailing area.
Terms and Conditions for Gift certificate / Voucher Ice Yacht Sailing:
- Cost: Ice yacht sailing in Stockholm or Dalarna: SEK 1.900 incl VAT
- Payment in advance acc to invoice sent by mail. Due 10 days after invoice date.
- Receipt from payment of booking acc to invoice sent by mail valid as voucher.
- Place for ice sailing: Depending on weather- and ice conditions the sailors need to be stand by for traveling up to appr. one hour by car from Stockholm city or Mora in Dalarna. (Depending on where you have booked initially).
- Transfer is not included. Prio one places are Sigtuna for Sthlm or Mora for Dalarna. Sigtuna or other sailing areas are usually reachable by public transport.
- Instructions for how you drive to the sailing area will be sent to you by mail latest the evening before your booked day. Please make sure to send OutdoorEvents your desired e-mail adress for this purpose to Jonas@OutdoorEvents.se. (Hotel front desks might also be useful if you do not have your own address available).
- If the wind or weather conditions are not sufficient the booked day you will get another day for sailing within one year from booked day. No money will be refund.
- A booked day may be cancelled depending on too few participants. If this occur you will be informed by e-mail min 5 days before your booked day and you will get another day for sailing within one year from the booked day. No money will be refund.
Information: E-mail to: Jonas@OutdoorEvents.se or call +46 8 410 184 07.
Pre-Experience and Equipment:
None of the activities require experience. Everyone will get instructions from our talented coaches. We recommend that you are casually dressed according to the actual weather conditions. All safety equipment needed and extra warm suits are available to borrow at each activity. Sailing always on carefully pre-checked Ice.